This session will tell you some advices to make your better system. I expect you get new information…
Have a nice reading!
These are a few simple rules for designing a reliable system:
- Use only top-quality parts. They don’t have to be fastest available. In fact, high performance parts often run hotter and are therefore less reliable than midrange ones.
- Use motherboard built around a reliable chipset and made by a top-notch manufacturer.
- Use a first-rate power supply.
- Use the best memory available.
- Avoid cheap cables.
- Keep the system cool and clean out the dust periodically.
Following above advice means the system will cost a bit more, but it will also be significantly more reliable.
Albert Einstein said, ‘Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler.’
So, don’t oversimplify…
Reference : The book of building the perfect PC by Robert and Barbara.